Clean up your inbox for the New Year with Unroll Me – #AskBunka Show 11
Clean up your inbox for the New Year with Unroll Me – #AskBunka Show 11 Edit: They also support Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN, & Windows Live), Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, and iCloud.
Clean Up Your Inbox – All About Unroll Me
Instantly see a list of all your subscription emails. Unsubscribe easily from whatever you don’t want.
What is Unroll.me? Unroll.me is the easiest way to manage your inbox. Unsubscribe from unwanted email subscriptions, discover new ones and organize them all in one place.
What email clients do you support? We currently support Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN, & Windows Live), Gmail, Google Apps, Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, and iCloud.
Things We Love About Unroll Me
- Getting rid of the junk by listing all your subscriptions in one place
- Easily combine your favorite subscriptions into a beautiful daily digest email called the Rollup
- Easy to use and fast!
How To Clean up your inbox for the New Year with Unroll Me
- Goto https://unroll.me/
- Click “Get Started”
- Let Unroll.me do its magic (for larger inboxes you may need to come back after lunch)
- Return to the site and click “Edit subscriptions”
- They give you 3 options:
- “Add to Rollup” – Adds all email to a digest for a cleaner inbox
- “Unsubscribe” – Self explanatory and super helpful
- “Keep in inbox” – If you want to receive this email individually than click this
- Click the above 3 and clean your inbox for 2017! Its great to start fresh and clear out the junk.
- Your done!
- Also check back occasionally to see new subscriptions or remove irrelevant newsletter in the future.
Note: After a while it will ask you to share some love on either Twitter or Facebook. But if you just click a button, let it open either one and then close it without sharing then you can get around this. Also I don’t mind sharing but I do like options.
Have a Question? Let us know below or send us one here.0