Share: Free Facebook Video Starter Kit
[Sassy_Social_Share title align="center"]
How to get a Free Facebook Video Starter Kit for your business. This kit includes a mobile tripod (and holder – we assume) along with tips on how to create better video ads and apps as well. Below we will show you where to claim it. This is limited while supplies last and is also for US customers only – sorry international friends.
Update: Facebook has sold out of the Free Facebook Video Starter Kit
Free Facebook Video Starter Kit
- Click here to claim the kit https://www.facebook.com/business/m/videostarterkit/
- Select a page
- Fill out the form
- and wait…..
Have A Question? Ask us and we will answer it for you. Contact Here
More Resources for Your Business Marketing:
- Join our free Facebook groups – Marketing Entrepreneurs or WordPress Business 101
- Get Free Samples of the Social Media Image Pack
- Ask us a question and we will answer it via Youtube – Just Ask Here
- Check out the WordPress stack which includes resources for your freelance business
Facebook Video Marketing Tips (so you don’t have to wait)
Drive Awareness and Sales with Videos: Businesses likes yours are capturing the attention of their target customers. With people gazing 5x longer at video than at static content on Facebook and Instagram, you can share the experience you offer, feature your product in action and deliver your message with video.
With your mobile phone, you can easily create videos that your customers will love.
All you need is:
- Your mobile camera – Most people have an excellent video camera in their pocket or you know someone that does. New smartphones are an excellent way to jump into video on social media
- Creative apps
- Quik by GoPro is a great way to edit videos (see it here)
- A few ideas
See more info here https://www.facebook.com/business/m/facebook-video-ads
Connect with Press Avenue
- Subscribe to our channel here
Do you use video in your marketing?
Let us know what you think of the Free Facebook Video Starter Kit WordPress Tutorial. Feel free to ask a question or give your two-cents. Additionally, you can continue the discussion on our Free Facebook Group: "WordPress Tutorials & Community Help"