Share: Antivirus Windows? What Should I Use? #AskBunka
What Antivirus should I use in Windows? #AskBunka
Antivirus Windows The #AskBunka Show!
Antivirus Windows? What Should I Use? #AskBunka
- We recommend Avast for Windows! They also have a Mac and Android versions.
- Click Free Download https://www.avast.com/en-us/free-antivirus-download
- Run the installer – Click the downloaded file at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Confirm the installation – Click “Yes” on the system dialog window to approve the start of your installation.
- Follow setup instructions – Click the blue button in the installer window to begin installation.
- We click customize install to take all the bloat out of the software. It all sounds great but no one really needs all that junk.
- We leave the file checker on and we uncheck everything else.
- Then press next/ continue
- Let it install and keep in mind that it updates right then as well so this step takes a little while
- When you are done installing it asks you if you want to do a quick scan. Typically I skip this and do a Full scan right out of the gate which takes more time but this is why we have an Antivirus for windows!
Learn More About Avast – Antivirus Windows
At Avast, our mission is to take care of your safety and security online, because you have better things to do. We protect over 400 million people from threats on the internet with one of the most advanced threat detection networks in the world. Learn More Here https://www.avast.com/en-us/about
Have a question about Your business? freelancing career or more? Ask Us and we would love to answer it for you.
Antivirus for Windows – #AskBunka Episode 13
Let us know what you think of the Antivirus Windows? What Should I Use? #AskBunka WordPress Tutorial. Feel free to ask a question or give your two-cents. Additionally, you can continue the discussion on our Free Facebook Group: "WordPress Tutorials & Community Help"