Share: How to invoice a client? #AskBunka Show Episode 2
How to invoice a client: What does your invoicing process look like for freelancing clients? #AskBunka Show Episode 2
Anonymous Asks the #AskBunka show…
What does your invoicing process look like for freelancing clients?
How to invoice a client and the tools we use!
Tools we use in our WordPress Business for invoicing
- Freshbooks – Invoicing! FreshBooks is the #1 invoicing software for small business. Easily send invoices, track time, manage expenses, and get paid online.
- Chronomate – time tracking app that works with Freshbooks (mac only). ChronoMate is a full featured Mac OS X desktop timer for FreshBooks, it keeps track of the time you spend on your different projects.
- Stripe – Payment processing – includes credit cards, debit etc. Stripe allows both private individuals and businesses to accept payments over the Internet.
- Xero – Accounting (better than Quickbooks). Xero is the QuickBooks alternative. Use Xero accounting software to manage invoicing, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping & more.
- Slack – Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- Slack Bots – A beginner’s guide to your first bot (We should probably do a video on this, if you agree, let us know!
Thanks to our commenter for asking this question! How do you invoice a client? What does your process look like?
Have A Question About Using WordPress for Business? or Freelancing? ASK AN ENTREPRENEUR. I have been in this business for quite some time and I support my lifestyle with WordPress.
Press Avenue is here to be your guide to navigating the world of a WordPress business, freelancing and using WordPress to leverage your business to create beautiful and function sites for your business and your clients.
Let us know what you think of the How to invoice a client? #AskBunka Show Episode 2 WordPress Tutorial. Feel free to ask a question or give your two-cents. Additionally, you can continue the discussion on our Free Facebook Group: "WordPress Tutorials & Community Help"