Share: How to invoice a client? #AskBunka Show Episode 2
How to invoice a client: What does your invoicing process look like for freelancing clients? #AskBunka Show Episode 2
Anonymous Asks the #AskBunka show…
What does your invoicing process look like for freelancing clients?
How to invoice a client and the tools we use!
Tools we use in our WordPress Business for invoicing
- Freshbooks – Invoicing! FreshBooks is the #1 invoicing software for small business. Easily send invoices, track time, manage expenses, and get paid online.
- Chronomate – time tracking app that works with Freshbooks (mac only). ChronoMate is a full featured Mac OS X desktop timer for FreshBooks, it keeps track of the time you spend on your different projects.
- Stripe – Payment processing – includes credit cards, debit etc. Stripe allows both private individuals and businesses to accept payments over the Internet.
- Xero – Accounting (better than Quickbooks). Xero is the QuickBooks alternative. Use Xero accounting software to manage invoicing, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping & more.
- Slack – Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
- Slack Bots – A beginner’s guide to your first bot (We should probably do a video on this, if you agree, let us know!
Thanks to our commenter for asking this question! How do you invoice a client? What does your process look like?
Have A Question About Using WordPress for Business? or Freelancing? ASK AN ENTREPRENEUR. I have been in this business for quite some time and I support my lifestyle with WordPress.
Press Avenue is here to be your guide to navigating the world of a WordPress business, freelancing and using WordPress to leverage your business to create beautiful and function sites for your business and your clients.