Share: Overview of Securing WordPress with HTTPS Course
Learn how to Secure Your WordPress Website with HTTPS and fix any issues that you may run into along the way.
This course will give you everything you need to secure your site, your clients’ site or any WordPress site that you use. Learn at your own pace.
I created the Securing WordPress with HTTPS Course as a followup to several videos that I have made on my YouTube channel Press Avenue). Popular videos include, “Fix Your Connection Is Not Secure Warnings” and “Securing Your Site with HTTPS”.
My most popular video has 100,000 views and I have received an incredible amount of questions and requests for support. I love to teach and this course allows me to teach people the proper ways of securing their WordPress site with HTTPS and hopefully answer their questions.
Join our Launch on ProductHunt
Overview of Securing WordPress with HTTPS Course
- Overview on How to Use the Course
- Intro to SSL Certificates
- Adding SSL to Your Server/Hosting –
- Including specific directions for
- Fixing and Troubleshooting SSL Issues
- Live fixes on Live sites with 4 Case Studies
- Joining the Facebook and Slack Community
- Getting Support
- Check out the course here
- 25 Actionable Videos
- 1.25+ Hours of Step by Step Instruction
- Learn at Your Own Pace
- Get Support Along the Way!
Have you struggled with the following errors or issues? This course teaches you how to correct all of these.
- Fix Your Connection To This Site is Not Secure
- Fix Your Connection is Not Secure in your Browser
- How do I troubleshoot and fix connection not Secure
- Where do I get a free SSL Certificate?
- How do I add the little green lock? and secure my site?
- How to rank better with a secure site?
Join Us On Product Hunt – Securing Your WordPress Site
We would love your support on Product Hunt
Have a question? Ask on our free Facebook Community Group. We would love to help answer your questions.
WordPress Community & Help Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/pressavenue/