How to Notify Customers Your Business is Closed with a Website Bar. This can be used for any type of emergency from a Bomb Cyclone that we recently had in Colorado to an Emergency, crazy weather or anything else.
Getting the word out to your customers during an emergency is best done by prepping BEFORE the emergency happens.
It is much easier to click something on than it is to build something from scratch as you are running out the door or trying to handle your business during an emergency situation.
In this WordPress tutorial we will build the following bar and show you how to build your own using Beaver Builder and Beaver Themer. We will then show you how to turn the notification bar on or off when needed.
How to Notify Customers Your Business is Closed – WordPress Tutorial
Emergency Notification Steps for Your Website
- Choose one or two people that can implement this in case of an emergency
- Setup a procedure in advance
- Train new team members on the process
- Setup the templates, part or pages needed during an emergency
- Write down the process and save it in Google Docs, Evernote or print it for easy reference
Remember: Getting the word out to your customers during an emergency is best done by prepping BEFORE the emergency happens.
If this video is helpful please subscribe to our channel to stay up to date with more WordPress tutorials like this one. Click here to subscribe and click the little bell to be notified of new WordPress Tutorial videos.