Share: Improve Your Twitter Strategy Infographic
5 Surprising Figures You Need To Know To Improve Your Twitter Strategy
Improve Your Twitter Strategy: Mention.com has crunched the data again, this time from 23,079 company alerts resulting in 35,736,105 mentions on Twitter. Then we asked leading social media experts their opinion on each point. The results were “5 Surprising Figures You Need To Know To Improve Your Twitter Strategy,” along with an analysis of each data point and actionable to-dos you can begin implementing today to get more people talking about your brand on Twitter.
What is your Twitter strategy? Need help? Ask us and we will send you resources and tools.
What is Twitter?
Twitter is the place to find out about what’s happening in the world right now. Whether you’re interested in music, sports, politics, news, celebrities, or everyday moments—come to Twitter to see and join in on what’s happening now.
What do I use Twitter for?
While everyone experiences Twitter differently, here are a few areas that might interest you to help you get started.
- News and politics: Get the latest on local and global news, watch political events as they unfold, and take a part in communities and social movements.
- Sports: From the Olympics to the NFL draft, get real-time updates, see what the star players have to say, and connect with fans around the world.
- Pop culture: See what your favorite celebrities are up to by following them on Twitter and joining in on the conversation.
- Influencers: Find out what thought-leaders and experts in your industry are saying, and connect with creators, artists, and celebrities.
- Utility: Get commuter info and updates, receive disaster updates and support, and reach customer service agents without having to call.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find interesting people to follow?
Check out the Connect tab, which gives you recommendations based on who you already follow, Tweets you like, popular accounts in your local area, and what’s happening in the world right now.
What are @, #, and mute?
Confused by our lingo? Don’t worry, check out the Twitter glossary and become a pro in just minutes.
How do I use Twitter to grow my business?
Whether you’re looking to get website traffic or drive app downloads, Twitter is here to help. Understand and unlock the power of Twitter for your business.
Let us know what you think of the Improve Your Twitter Strategy Infographic WordPress Tutorial. Feel free to ask a question or give your two-cents. Additionally, you can continue the discussion on our Free Facebook Group: "WordPress Tutorials & Community Help"